Terms & Conditions
The term 'Seating World India' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- to recognise your computer when you visit the website
- to track you as you navigate the website and to enable the use of any e-commerce facilities
- to improve the website's usability
- to analyse the use of the website
- in the administration of the website
- to personalise the website for you, including targeting advertisements that may be of particular interest to you
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, and graphics, but is not limited to. Reproduction is prohibited other than following the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced on this website which is not the property of or licensed to; the operators are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Hyderabad, Telangana State.